The Great Birmingham Run takes in some of the city's most iconic sights including the Bullring, Cadbury World in Bournville and Edgbaston cricket ground. The atmosphere provided by the bands, ecstatic cheerers and thousands of runners over the 13.1 mile course makes it a perfect challenge for any runner.
Take on the UK’s second biggest half marathon with Team Sands and you will get:
- Support from our Fundraising team to help you achieve your target.
- Sands fundraising pack
- Free Sands t-shirt/running vest (or both!)
- Pre-event support from our lovely Challenge Events Team
- Friday Shout-Out on Facebook
- Sands' Cheer Sticks and Collection Tins
- Sands Superstar Thank You
Through taking on Birmingham’s streets, you will raise much needed money to help us prevent more babies from dying and meet the growing need for our support services