Our 2022-23 Impact Report shows how we’ve been working to deliver Sands’ Strategy vision, to create a world where fewer babies die and where anyone affected receives the best possible care and support for as long as they need.
We know we can’t achieve this vision alone. That’s why we work collaboratively with local Sands groups, volunteers, supporters and partners, bringing together our skills, experiences and expertise. Together we are saving babies’ lives and supporting bereaved families.
Together we have:
- Made our support more inclusive and accessible to everyone
- Improved our online support offering
- Supported 90 research studies
- Made recommendations on how to improve maternity care
- Campaigned for safer staffing and training in the NHS
Find out more - read our interactive Impact Report.
Alternatively, if you prefer you can download and read a PDF version of Sands’ Impact Report 2022-23.