There are plenty of easy ways to support Sands! These ideas take around 15 minutes to do and give you a quick way to get involved and be a part of the Sands community.
If you only have 15 minutes to spare:
- Sign up to our e-newsletter to find out more from Sands.
- Change your Facebook cover photo and add our campaign Twibbon to your profile picture.
- Reshare our social media stories to your own friends and family on social media.
- Make a donation and help us continue our work to save babies’ lives and support bereaved families.
- Made a donation to Sands in the past? Make sure we've a valid Gift Aid Declaration.
- Order an "About Sands" poster from our Shop, and when it arrives, ask to pop it up on your local noticeboard at work / gym / the supermarket!
- We think healthcare professionals supporting bereaved parents should get access and time to attend bereavement care training. If you agree, help us by sending your local hospital CEO a message using our e-action form.
- Talk to someone new about the incredible work Sands does.
- Check in with someone you know that has lost a baby – here are some of our tips on how to have considerate conversations.
- Dedicate a pinwheel to a much-loved baby in our virtual Summer Garden.
- Show your support of SUFC and wear our branded merch with pride.
- Set up a regular gift.
- Share details about our Bereavement in the Workplace training with your employer.
- Read our blog on why our Sands community is so special.
- Buy something in our shop, as a treat for yourself or give as a gift to a loved one.
Have more time to spare? Then these ideas might suit you: