At Sands we rely on the generosity of our supporters to fund the vital work we do.
There are hundreds of enjoyable ways you can choose to raise money, from fun runs to Marathons, from sponsored baking to attempts at record breaking. You can organise your own event or take part in a pre-existing event.
By fundraising for Sands, you will help us to provide essential support for parents after the death of a baby, and work to reduce the number of parents affected by stillbirth and neonatal death.Remember, whatever you choose, it's usually best to select something you like doing! That way not only will you be helping us but you will be enjoying yourself too.
Once you have completed your event, please donate here the sum of money that you've raised from a fundraising event or collection and tell us the name of the event - Thank you!
Our fundraising team is always available to provide help and advice on how to make the most of your efforts, and to support you on 0203 897 6092 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sands Fundraising Promise
- We will commit to the highest fundraising and data protection standards
- We will be clear about who we are and what we do
- We will be respectful
- We will keep our supporters up-to-date in the best way for them
- We will ensure staff, volunteers and agencies who work on our behalf treat everyone sensitively
- We will be fair and reasonable
- We will be accountable and response