There is an initial registration fee to sign up to this event and we ask that 50% of your minimum fundraising pledge is due 6 weeks prior to the challenge. The remaining 50% is due four weeks after the challenge
- Full Challenge- £15 Registration fee + £595 fundraising pledge
- Half Challenge - £10 Registration fee + £395 fundraising pledge
- Quarter Challenge - £5 Registration fee + £245 fundraising pledge
Following the legendary river, you can walk, jog or even run along a river which has shaped not only London but the United Kingdom. It is an event which will test your stamina and determination. You will be fully supported all the way, and rewarded with a huge sense of achievement and satisfaction.
Everyone will start at Putney Bridge, working your way past the historic Hampton Court Palace where people doing the 25K challenge will finish in the shadow of the historic palace. The 50K and 100K participants will continue on and pass the legendary Teddington studios before heading past Runnymede made famous by the Magna Carta and home to the finish line for the 50K participants. The 100K participants continue past more wonderful scenery and finish in Henley - the home of rowing.
For taking on the challenge along the banks of one of the world's most famous rivers, we will support your with:
- Full support throughout to help you reach your goal
- A Sands fundraising pack
- Free Sands t-shirt/running vest (or both!)
- Fundraising ideas to make your fundraising easy and fun
- Friday Shout-Out on Facebook
- Sands' Cheer Sticks and Collection Tins
Through taking on the Thames Path Challenge, you will raise much needed money to help us prevent more babies from dying and meet the growing need for our support services.
For further information or to find out more about alternative sponsorship options visit www.ultrachallenge.com/thames-path-challenge