Take on the London Landmarks Half Marathon 2023 for Sands
Join this popular half marathon this April. This closed-road half marathon features some of London's top sights including Big Ben, the Shard, The Tower of London and the London Eye.
Secure a charity place
Secure a charity assured place with Team Sands, we would ask you to pay a £15 registration fee, and commit to raising £300 for Sands! To secure your place click the sign up button:
I have my own place
The ballot will open on Thursday 7th July and close at 12 noon on Thursday 14th July. To find out more information about the ballot and how to enter go to the London Landmarks Half Marathon website.
Anyone who enters the ballot, but is not successful the first time round, will be entered the second time round for free. If you are not successful at securing a ballot place, you are welcome to register as a charity assured place with Sands.
We do hope you can secure a place in the ballot, we would love it if you could run with #TeamSands!
Be part of #TeamSands
As part of #TeamSands you will receive:
- a bespoke Sands running vest to wear with pride on the day of your race
- support from a dedicated contact in our Fundraising team to help you achieve your target
- training advice and tips to ensure you are fully prepared ahead of race day
- the loudest cheers on race day from the wildest cheer point on the route
- our Sands digital fundraising pack full of ideas and advice fundraising materials to help you promote your fundraising events
- opportunities to celebrate with the team throughout your experience
Through taking on this legendary race, you will raise much needed funds to help us prevent more babies from dying and meet the growing need for our support services. Thank you.
If you have any questions, simply get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 020 3897 6092