Take on the London Landmarks Half Marathon 2024 for Sands
Join this popular half marathon this April. This closed-road half marathon features some of London's top sights including Big Ben, the Shard, The Tower of London and the London Eye.
Guaranteed charity places
Join #TeamSands register and pay a £15 registration fee and commit to raising £300 for Sands:
Did you secure a LLHM Ballot place? If so, congratulations, we would love it if you could run with #TeamSands! To help you get started register your fundraising and a member of the fundraising team will be in touch. As a ballot runner you are not expected to raise a minimum amount, but you will receive the same benefits as a charity place runner.
Be part of #TeamSands
As part of #TeamSands you will receive:
- a bespoke Sands running vest to wear with pride on the day of your race.
- support from a dedicated contact in our Fundraising team to help you achieve your target.
- training advice and tips to ensure you are fully prepared ahead of race day.
- our Sands digital fundraising pack full of ideas and advice fundraising materials to help you promote your fundraising events.
- opportunities to celebrate with the team throughout your experience.
Through taking on this legendary race, you will raise much needed funds to help us save babies' lives and support anyone affected by pregnancy loss or the death of a baby. Thank you.
Join the Sands Cheer Squad!
We need cheerers to join the official Team Sands Cheer Squad at Central London to cheer on our incredible LLHM runners.
Can you offer your time to come along and cheer from 09:00 am until 1 pm on race day? Register here to become a member of the cheer squad!
You will be supported by receiving:
- A free Sands t-shirt
- Pompoms and clappers to make some noise on the cheer point
- A dedicated member of the fundraising team to provide event day logistics.
Our runners have spent months training and fundraising to help us continue to provide vital bereavement care for families, and to save babies' lives. Many will be running in memory of their precious babies, so it’s really important you're there to cheer them on!
What you need to do
Be enthusiastic and cheer on all runners who run past the cheer point. You need to be warm and friendly to our runners' supporters on the day. We hope you can join us, it will be an incredible day!
If you have any questions, simply get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org