Old Deer Park
There is an initial registration fee to sign up to this event and we ask that 50% of your minimum fundraising pledge is due 6 weeks prior to the challenge. The remaining 50% is due four weeks after the challenge
- Full Challenge- £15 Registration fee + £595 fundraising pledge
- Half Challenge - £10 Registration fee + £395 fundraising pledge
- Quarter Challenge - £5 Registration fee + £245 fundraising pledge
Join 2,500 adventurers for the experience of a lifetime! Walk, Jog, or Run an epic 100km from Capital to Coast. Setting out from Richmond on Thames, there’s 100km of paths and trails, the North Downs, South Downs and some wonderful Sussex countryside before the coast line comes into view and the welcome finish line awaits down the home straight of Brighton Racecourse. Now in it's 8th year the London 2 Brighton Challenge has become one of the UK's greatest endurance events
Whether you're a walker and new to endurance events, or a marathon runner looking to up the distance - you'll get the best support and hospitality through day and night all the way to the finish line. With some training and determination anyone can conquer London 2 Brighton.
Half and 1/4 options are also available for those who don't want to do the full 100k!
As part of Team Sands, we will support your with:
- Full support throughout to help you reach your goal
- A Sands fundraising pack
- Free Sands t-shirt/running vest (or both!)
- Fundraising ideas to make your fundraising easy and fun
- Friday Shout-Out on Facebook
- Sands' Cheer Sticks and Collection Tins
For further information or to find out more about alternative sponsorship options visit www.ultrachallenge.com/london-2-brighton-challenge
Through taking on the London to Brighton Challenge, you will raise much needed money to help us prevent more babies from dying and meet the growing need for our support services.
For more information contact e: email@example.com