There is an initial registration fee to sign up to this event and we ask that 50% of your minimum fundraising pledge is due 6 weeks prior to the challenge. The remaining 50% is due four weeks after the challenge
- Full Challenge- £15 Registration fee + £595 fundraising pledge
- Half Challenge - £10 Registration fee + £395 fundraising pledge
- Quarter Challenge - £5 Registration fee + £245 fundraising pledge
Soak in the iconic Dorset coastline and join 2,000 adventurers of all experience levels and ages and Walk, Jog or Run the spectacular Jurassic Coast - a World Heritage Site since 2001. A Poole Harbour start - it's on to Corfe Castle, through Lulworth Cove, past Durdle Door with ups and downs all the way to the Weymouth halfway point. Then it's past Portland Bill, nature reserves, and the onto the western end of the unique Chesil Beach to West Bay's famous cliffs (of TV's Broadchurch fame) - before a welcome finish line celebration in the vibrant town of Bridport. You’ll get full support and great hospitality all the way - leaving you to focus on this epic Challenge!
For taking on this epic and stunning challenge we will support your with:
- Full support throughout to help you reach your goal
- A Sands fundraising pack
- Free Sands t-shirt/running vest (or both!)
- Fundraising ideas to make your fundraising easy and fun
- Friday Shout-Out on Facebook
- Sands' Cheer Sticks and Collection Tins
Through taking on the Jurrasic Coast Challenge, you will raise much needed money to help us prevent more babies from dying and meet the growing need for our support services.
For further information or to find out more about alternative sponsorship options visit www.ultrachallenge.com/jurassic-coast-challenge/