There is an initial registration fee to sign up to this event and we ask that 50% of your minimum fundraising pledge is due 6 weeks prior to the challenge. The remaining 50% is due four weeks after the challenge
- Full Challenge- £15 Registration fee + £595 fundraising pledge
- Half Challenge - £10 Registration fee + £395 fundraising pledge
- Quarter Challenge - £5 Registration fee + £245 fundraising pledge
The Cotswold Way provides a stunning setting for this new and testing challenge - with some fantastic views enroute and some tough hills in between! It's a Saturday morning start from historic Bath, and ahead lies 100km of footpaths and trails before the Cheltenham finish line – where an overwhelming sense of elation awaits and a big celebration!
Whether you're a keen walker and new to endurance events, or even a marathon runner looking to up the distance - the journey will be unforgettable. With some training and determination anyone can take on the Cotswold Way - so join us for a real challenge in 2019.
50k and 25k options are also available.
Through taking on the magical Cotswold Way, you will have a true experience of self discovery and we will provide you with:
- Full support throughout to help you reach your goal
- A Sands fundraising pack
- Free Sands t-shirt/running vest (or both!)
- Fundraising ideas to make your fundraising easy and fun
- Friday Shout-Out on Facebook
- Sands' Cheer Sticks and Collection Tins
Through taking on the Cotswold Way, you will raise much needed money to help us prevent more babies from dying and meet the growing need for our support services.
For further information or to find out more about alternative sponsorship options visit www.ultrachallenge.com/cotswold-way-challenge/