Raise some dough for Sands
There's no better time to put on your apron, roll up your sleeves and Bake for Sands.
Whether it's freshly baked bread, chocolate cupcakes, flapjacks or lemon drizzle, we know that friends and family will be queuing at the door to get a taste of your treats! Raise some dough for Sands and know that in doing so, you're supporting bereaved families access the care they need and deserve. Sign up.
By signing up, you will receive:
- A Bake for Sands starter Pack.
- Fundraising support from our Fundraising team.
- Online fundraising page set up automatically during sign up process.
- Access to our bank of downloadable resources
Don't forget you can buy your Bake for Sands edible cake toppers here too, with 10% of your purchase being donated to Sands!
How to Bake for Sands?
There are lots of ways you can create a tasty treat, share it with your community and raise much needed funds for Sands at the same time. Check out some ideas below:
Organise a bake sale
Whether you choose to hold a bake sale in the office, school playground, staffroom or outside the front of your house, we guarantee there won't be many cakes left by the end of the day.
If you have the facilities, consider offering teas and coffees too in exchange for an additional donation to boost your fundraising total.
Please be mindful of Allergens when preparing for your Bake for Sands event.
- Do you have an effective way of accurately informing supporters about the allergens in your bakes?
- Do you communicate cross-contamination risks to supporters with an allergy or intolerance?
- Do you have accurate written information you can refer to when asked about allergens?
If you're looking for some inspiration, or simply to show off your amazing bakes, join our Facebook group: