Representatives of the Core Group are embarking on a Christmas fun run (half marathon) on Wednesday 13th December to raise awareness of the National Bereavement Care Pathway.
We will be starting at 1pm from the Victoria Charity Centre where Sands and the Lullaby Trust are based. Colleagues from these two and other NBCP Core Group partners are making up the team, some running the entire circuit and others joining in for a section or two. We will be stopping at 8 different venues along the way.
We will be using the Twitter hashtags #NBCP and #ruNBCP so please do follow us and re-tweet as appropriate. Of course, do not hesitate to get in touch if you’d like to join us for some or all of the event!
For information our approximate schedule (tired limbs allowing) is as follows:
- 1300: Sands & Lullaby Trust Victoria Charity Centre, 11 Belgrave Road SW1V 1RB
- 1325: NHS England Skipton House, 80 London Road, SE1 6LH
- 1345: Bliss 18-20 Crucifix Lane, SE1 3JW
- 1400: Institute of Health Visitors 59 Mansell Street, E1 8AN
- Antenatal Results & Choices (ARC) 345 City Road, EC1V 1LR
- Royal College of Obs & Gynae (RCOG) 27 Sussex Place, NW1 4RG
- Royal College of Midwives (RCM) 15 Mansfield St, W1G 9NH
- Royal College of Nursing (RCN) 20 Cavendish Square, W1G 0RN
- 1610: Sands and The Lullaby Trust Victoria Charity Centre, 11 Belgrave Road SW1V 1RB
In my final blog of the year I’ll let you know how we get on!