We reflect the experiences parents tell us about in our work to reduce baby deaths. Personal stories are powerful in changing attitudes.
We have asked views on:
- The complaints system in England
- Maternity care in Wales
- Minimally Invasive Autopsy as an alternative to traditional post mortem
- Maternity care in England
- Parents’ priorities for research topics
- Parents views about hospital reviews of their and their baby’s care
The Listening to Parents Report below came about as a result of lobbying by Sands to survey bereaved parents, who are omitted from national maternity surveys.