see below for details.
Ring O' Fire is a coastal ultra marathon which takes runners on an extraordinary 135 mile journey around the Isle of Anglesey, North Wales. This epic race is staged over three consecutive days and follows the rugged and spectacular Anglesey Coastal Path.
Beauty aside, the extreme distance and variable terrain has sealed the race's reputation as one of the most challenging ultra marathons in the British Isles.
Don’t quite fancy the full 135 miles? The Firelighter option might be for you. Join Day 1 and complete the 35.7 mile segment – a challenging ultra in its own right!
Guaranteed charity places
Pledge to raise £500 for the 3 day event, or £200 for the Firelighter, and guarantee your place today with two simple steps:
- Sign up with the event organisers and pay your refundable registration fee by following this link
- Let us know you’re running for Sands so we can support you by following this link
Your own place
You can be part of #TeamSands even if you have already secured your own place with the event organisers directly. Simply let us know by following this link and set your own fundraising target.
Be part of #TeamSands
As part of #TeamSands you will receive:
- a bespoke Sands running vest, personalised with a name of your choice, to wear with pride
- support from a dedicated contact in our Fundraising team to help you achieve your target
- training advice and tips to ensure you are fully prepared ahead of race day
- access to a private #TeamSands Facebook Group where you can chat to fellow team mates
- our Sands fundraising pack full of ideas and advice fundraising materials to help you promote your fundraising events
- opportunities to celebrate with the team throughout your experience
Through taking on this truly epic event, you will raise much needed funds to help us prevent more babies from dying and meet the growing need for our support services. Thank you.
If you have any questions, simply get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com or calling 020 3897 6092