Scotland: Saturday 4 July - Sunday 5 July
If you would like sign up for one of our guaranteed Charity Places in Tough Mudder there are three steps to your registration.
1. Register your interest with Sands via Tough Mudder - click here now.
2. Register your fundraising with us by clicking here. We ask that you pledge the following targets as a minimum for your place in this amazing event.
- Tough Mudder 5k: Minimum pledge - £200
- Tough Mudder Classic: Minimum pledge - £300
3. Once step 1 and 2 are complete you will receive an email from Tough Mudder asking you to complete your registration with them.
These three steps mean you will be signed up using a charity place in the event. We'll be on hand to support you and remember if you're taking it on as a team, you can combine your fundraising targets and make one big total, helping us save babies lives!
Or you can enter this event and secure your own place via the event organisers directly. You can still regsister your fundraising by clicking here but you'll be using your own place and you can set your own fundraising target.
If you have any questions please get in touch on e: email@example.com, t: 0207 897 3433
The world famous Tough Mudder is known as the toughest event on the planet (probably!) Designed by the British Special Forces (Yes, The SAS) to test your physical strength, stamina and mental grit by running, walking, crawling and swimming your way round a 12mile or 5km obstacle course.
The Tough Mudder is a challenge which prides camaraderie over finishing position. Whether running by yourself, with a friend or in a team. You will finish the day with tremendous feeling of achievement, self-belief, comradeship and the famous orange head band.
The Tough Mudder comes to Drumlanrig Castle. You will face lung busting hills, woodlands, water and yes mud.... Lots and lots of mud....
For being part of Team Sands you will receive:
• A fundraising pack
• Free Sands Fundraising T shirt
• Fundraising advice from our team to help you achieve your target.
Your day at taking on the mud, will raise much needed money to help us prevent more babies from dying and meet the growing need for our support services.