This historic 10 mile course dates back to 1212 and is the perfect challenge for beginners or ones looking to set a PB.
Starting on the Clarence Esplanade, the course takes you through old Portsmouth. You pass by the spectacular Spinnaker Tower and through dockyard pass some of the most famous ships including HMS Victory and the Royal Navy’s current fleet. After leaving the dock yard you will run back towards Clarence Esplanade where you will finish the challenge.
As part of Team Sands you will receive:
- Support from our Fundraising team to help you achieve your target.
- Sands fundraising pack
- Free Sands t-shirt/running vest (or both!)
- Pre-event support from our lovely Challenge Events Team
- Friday Shout-Out on Facebook
- Sands' Cheer Sticks and Collection Tins
- Sands Superstar Thank You
"I had a wonderful day and really enjoyed the run. I loved the support from the Sands team at mile 5 they really helped me push on!"
Through taking on Portsmouth’s historic streets, you will raise much needed money to help us prevent more babies from dying and meet the growing need for our support services