We're sorry but we don't have any guaranteed charity places in this event.
300 miles in 24hrs – the route is broken down into 7 stages of approximately 40 / 45 miles each with rest stops at the end of each leg to take on food and drink supplied by a specialist catering team to, and to sort any repairs to bike and body!
- Non-stop challenge - through day & night.24 hr 'target' time
- Setting out Saturday morning - easy to join us!
- Fully supported - hot meals, signage, mechanics, medics & support vehicles
- Return bike transport to London included
- Optional coach return to London - to meet the bike for collection
Start: Clissold Park (near Finsbury Park), London - 10.00hrs Saturday, 30 August
Finish: Central Newcastle - Sunday morning – 24 hours or so later!
Miles: 300 over 7 stages
Total Ascent / Climb: 2,450 metres
Estimated field of riders: 300+
We have 4 years experience of operating successful 24 hr cycle challenges – and we know the right ingredients to get you across the finish line on target. You’ll need your bike, a helmet, some fuel in those legs and a bit of spirit – we’ll bring the support to get you there...
- Rest stops every 40/45 miles - including snacks, water, gels & energy drinks
- Food supplied at all rest stops - hot food stops for lunch & dinner
- A celebratory breakfast at the finish
- Pace riders, support guides and back marker helpers
- Full support teams - mechanics & medics
- Day bag transfers to each rest stop - (for your clothing, snacks, supplies)
- Rest & recovery buses - if you need to sit out a stage
- Back-up vehicles & bike transport for retirees
- Rider timing, route maps, GPX files
- Training advice, pre-event support & a dedicated team to answer your questions