Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
If you would like to apply for one of our very limited guaranteed Charity Places in the 2019 Prudential RideLondon 100 in return for your pledge to raise a minimum sponsorship of £500 for Sands, please get in touch on e: firstname.lastname@example.org , t: 02038976092 or send us a message on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/sandscharity)!
Take part in the biggest closed-road cycling event in the UK! Starting in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, the route weaves through central London before taking you into the stunning countryside and leg-testing hills of Surrey. You'll cycle back into London with cheering spectators and have a spectacular finish on The Mall outside Buckingham Palace.
If you have secured your own ballot entry in the 46 or 100, we would love to have you on Team Sands! There is no minimum sponsorship, all we ask is that you raise as much as you can. As part of the team you will receive:
- Full support throughout to help you reach your goal
- A Sands fundraising pack
- Free Sands t-shirt/cycling jersey (or both!)
- Fundraising ideas to make your fundraising easy and fun
- A loud and proud cheer team on the day
- Friday Shout-Out on Facebook
- Sands' Cheer Sticks and Collection Tins
- Sands Superstar Thank You
For more information contact email@example.com
Join our team now by registering at www.sands.org.uk/get-involved/fundraising/register-your-event