Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
We are now closed to applications for RideLondon 2018
Take part in the biggest closed-road cycling event in the UK! Starting in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, the route weaves through central London before taking you into the stunning countryside and leg-testing hills of Surrey. You'll cycle back into London with cheering spectators and have a spectacular finish on The Mall outside Buckingham Palace.
Visit https://www.prudentialridelondon.co.uk/events/100/entries/ to enter the public ballot.
If you have secured your own ballot entry in the 46 or 100, we would love to have you on Team Sands! There is no minimum sponsorship, all we ask is that you raise as much as you can. As part of the team you will receive:
- Full support throughout to help you reach your goal
- A Sands fundraising pack
- Free Sands t-shirt/cycling jersey (or both!)
- Fundraising ideas to make you fundraising easy and fun
- A loud and proud cheer team on the day
- Friday Shout-Out on Facebook
- Sands' Cheer Sticks and Collection Tins
- Sands Superstar Thank You
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our team now by registering at www.sands.org.uk/get-involved/fundraising/register-your-event