Celebrate Men's health awareness month with the Men's 10k Edinburgh.
Starting on the historic Royal Mile, this incredible city centre route takes you past the Scottish National Gallery and into Princes Street Gardens, with the iconic Edinburgh Castle as your backdrop. It then goes past the Scott Monument and swoops past the Scottish Parliament building, before carrying onto Holyrood Park. Here you take in the spectacular Arthurs Seat, as well as Holyrood Palace and Dynamic Earth, before heading on to the Grassmarket. As you reach the hustle and bustle of the Grassmarket you’re past the halfway point, where the cheering crowds will help you on your way to a grandstand finish at BT Murrayfield Stadium.
As part of Team Sands you will receive:
- Support from our Fundraising team to help you achieve your target.
- Sands fundraising pack
- Free Sands t-shirt/running vest (or both!)
- Pre-event support from our lovely Challenge Events Team
- Friday Shout-Out on Facebook
- Sands' Cheer Sticks and Collection Tins
Through taking on the streets ofEdinburgh you will raise much needed money to help us prevent more babies from dying and meet the growing need for our support services