Event Date

United Kingdom

Guaranteed Charity Place

Fundraising option:

If you would like to apply for one of our guaranteed Charity Places in return for a registration fee of £149 and to pledge to raise £1630.

Participant must send 80% of the minimum sponsorship and pledges for the remaining 20% at least 11 weeks prior to the departure date . All outstanding sponsorship MUST be sent within six weeks of completing the Challenge.

Self Funding option

Registration Fee £149 + Self Funding £815

Please follow the link to register,  get in touch on e: teamsands@sands.org.uk , t: 02038976092 or send us a message on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/sandscharity)!




The legendary bike ride has a new pièce de résistance. Not only will you experience the garden of England (Kent) and beautiful French Countryside, but have the opportunity to cycle in the tracks of Tour de France riders and champions. Finishing in front of the Eiffel Tower. You will top your challenge off, by watching Chris Froome and co racing through Paris, taking on the Champs Elyses in the world famous Tour de France finale.

You will start in London and head through the beautiful English and French countryside. Remembering to stay on the right through France. Where you will pass the region of the Somme and the World War I battlefields. You will finish by heading into Paris towards the Louvre  where you will reassemble before heading up the Champs-Elysees heading to the Arc De Triomphe before finishing at the Eiffel Tower.

Before heading back to the UK you will watch the Tour De France as it races up the Champs Elyses.

For being part of Team Sands you will receive:

  • A fundraising pack
  • Free Sands cycling jersey
  • Advice from our team to help you achieve your target.

Through taking on this famous challenge, you will raise much needed money to help us prevent more babies from dying and meet the growing need for our support services