Isle of Wight
To enter this event and secure your own place via the official entry system please click on the link above. Once you have had your place in this event confirmed please let us know so you can Join Team Sands.
Walk, Jog or Run it
100km 50km and 25km distances available
Great challenges need great settings - and none are better than the Island's coastal path. 2,000 adventurers will take on the Isle of Wight in May next year - and all out to push themselves further.
It's along the spectacular southern cliffs, past the iconic Needles and up to historic Cowes at the half way stop. For Full Island challengers it's on to historic Ventnor, and back to our welcome Base Camp in Chale after an epic 106km journey. You'll get full support & hospitality all the way, and with half & quarter Island options also - there's an Isle of Wight Challenge for everyone!
- FOR ALL LEVELS OF EXPERIENCE
- JOIN AS INDIVIDUAL OR TEAM
- 106KM FULL ISLAND CHALLENGE
- 2 DAY 106KM 'DAYLIGHT' OPTION
- HALF & QUARTER ISLAND OPTION
- 8 COVERED REST STOPS
- FREE FOOD & DRINK
- WALK AT YOUR PACE - 24 HRS+
- RUN OR JOG - SET A NEW GOAL
- CAMPING PACKAGES
- FULLY SIGNED ROUTE
- MEDICS, MARSHALS, MASSAGE
- FOR CHARITY OR SELF FUND
- MEDAL, T SHIRT, GLASS OF FIZZ
- 4 UTMB POINTS AVAILABLE
- SHUTTLE BUSSES & TRANSFERS
- OPTIONAL TRAINING WALKS
- CHALLENGE MOBILE APP
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
To support you in your Isle of Wight Challenge, we will provide you with :
• Free Sands or T shirt,
• Fundraising materials on request to help you raise money for Sands
• Training support from the Sands Events Team
By taking on the Isle of Wight Challenge, you will raise much needed money to help us prevent more babies from dying and meet the growing need for our support services.