Bristol’s much-loved running event will return to the city’s streets. To secure your place in the 10k or half marathon, you can purchase a place directly with the race organiser here: https://www.greatrun.org/events/great-bristol-run/
Join thousands of your friends and neighbours at the Great Bristol Run this year, one of the UK’s biggest and best running events since 1989.
Starting and finishing in the heart of the city, the route offers stunning running at every turn, taking in some of Bristol’s most iconic landmarks including the mesmorising Clifton Suspension Bridge and vibrant waterfront.
Raise funds for Bristol Sands.
Once you have secured your place click the sign up button below to register your fundraising for the 10k or half marathon race:
Why run for Bristol Sands?
Bristol Sands are hoping this year their team of runners will raise £10k, which will help continue to provide support to bereaved families in and around Bristol. This support will fund local meetings, telephone support and remembrance events. It will enable Bristol Sands to work with Southmead Hospital and St Michael’s Hospital to maintain and improve their bereavement facilities and provide bereavement care training for healthcare professionals in the local area. Your support will help Bristol Sands make an impact locally, and help support other Sands’ work.
As a #TeamSands runner you’ll receive:
- A bespoke Sands running vest to wear with pride on race day
- A fundraising page that has automatically been set up, and all funds will go direct to Bristol Sands
- Support from a dedicated contact in our Fundraising team to help you achieve your target
- Training advice and tips to ensure you are fully prepared ahead of race day
- Our Sands digital fundraising pack full of ideas and advice fundraising materials to help you promote your fundraising events
- Opportunities to celebrate with the team throughout your experience
- The opportunity to join with other Sands runners in the Bristol area
- Incredible support on race day from Bristol Sands which your friends and family can join too*