The 26.2-mile event in the UK's second biggest city, will be the inaugural run of the newly formed Great Run British Marathon Series and will start at Alexander stadium, the home of British Athletics. The course will take in a number of the city’s most iconic landmarks including the Bullring, Bourneville and Cadbury's World before finishing in the city centre.
As part of Team Sands you will recieve:
- Support from our Fundraising team to help you achieve your target.
- Sands fundraising pack
- Free Sands t-shirt/running vest (or both!)
- Pre-event support from our lovely Challenge Events Team
- Friday Shout-Out on Facebook
- Sands' Cheer Sticks and Collection Tins
- Sands Superstar Thank You
Through taking on what was once dubbed ‘The People’s Marathon', you will raise much needed money to help us prevent more babies from dying and meet the growing need for our support services
If you have secured your own place in this event, we would love to have you on the team. There is no minimum sponsorship, all we ask is that you raise as much as you can.
By taking on this fantastic marathon, you will raise much needed money to help us prevent more babies from dying and meet the growing need for our support services
For more information contact email@example.com