Sands Charity Place applications are now closed.
If you were lucky enough to secure a ballot spot for the London Marathon 2022, you can still run for #TeamSands and will be a full member of our superstar team. We'd be delighted to have you!
You set your own fundraising target and receive all the same love, support and benefits as our charity places runners.
You can join #TeamSands using your own ballot place here:
Charity Assured Place
We are sorry we have filled all our charity assured places this year. However, there is still an opportunity to run the 2022 TCS Virtual London Marathon for Sands on Sunday 2nd October. To find out more information about the race, and how to sign up go our event page here.
If you would like to be the first to know when our applications for the 2023 TCS London Marathon open, please register your interest here. We will contact you and let you know when our applications will open.
Be part of #TeamSands
As part of #TeamSands you will receive:
- a bespoke Sands running vest, to wear with pride on race day!
- support from a dedicated contact in our Fundraising team to help you achieve your target
- training advice and tips to ensure you are fully prepared ahead of race day
- access to a private #TeamSands Facebook Group where you can chat to fellow team mates
- the loudest cheers on race day from the wildest cheer point on the route
- our Sands fundraising pack full of ideas and advice
- fundraising materials to help you promote your fundraising events
- opportunities to celebrate with the team throughout your experience
Through taking on this legendary race, you will raise much needed funds to help us prevent more babies from dying and meet the growing need for our support services. Thank you.
If you have any questions, simply get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 020 3897 6092