Tough Mudder Scotland - 3 - 4 July 2021
If you would like sign up for one of our guaranteed Charity Places in Tough Mudder there are three steps to your registration.
1. Register your interest with Sands via Tough Mudder - click here now.
2. Register your fundraising with us by clicking here. We ask that you pledge the following targets as a minimum for your place in this amazing event.
- Tough Mudder 5k: Minimum pledge - £200
- Tough Mudder Classic: Minimum pledge - £300
3. Once step 1 and 2 are complete you will receive an email from Tough Mudder asking you to complete your registration with them.
These three steps mean you will be signed up using a charity place in the event. We'll be on hand to support you and remember if you're taking it on as a team, you can combine your fundraising targets and make one big total, helping us save babies lives!
Or you can enter this event and secure your own place via the event organisers directly. You can still register your fundraising by clicking here but you'll be using your own place and you can set your own fundraising target.
If you have any questions please get in touch by emailing email@example.com or calling 0203 897 6092
The world famous Tough Mudder is known as the toughest event on the planet (probably!) Designed by the British Special Forces (Yes, The SAS) to test your physical strength, stamina and mental grit by running, walking, crawling and swimming your way round the course.
At this event you will have a variety of distance options to suit everyone:
- 8-10 miles with 25 obstacles
- 5 kilmoetres with 13 obstacles
- 8-10 miles which is a competitive race
No matter what Tough Mudder event you take on you'll find yourself stepping outside your comfort zone. A unique expefience based on courage, teamwork and personal accomplishment waiting for you.
Are you ready?
For being part of Team Sands you will receive:
• A fundraising pack
• Free Sands Fundraising T shirt
• Fundraising advice from our team to help you achieve your target.
Your day at taking on the mud, will raise much needed money to help us prevent more babies from dying and meet the growing need for our support services.